General Vendor Terms
Vendors to whom these General Vendor Terms apply subject to the contracts signed between SteerThrough and the vendor with free listings and/or upgraded or paying listed vendors.
- We/Us: SteerThrough
- Website/Site/Portal: SteerThrough website
- Customer/Customers/Vendor/Vendors: the owner or owner’s entity whose products, services or person is/are listed and who owns those listed products, services, or persons on SteerThrough. They can be paying or free for both types of listings.
- Listing/Listings: service/s, product/s or person/s shown on SteerThrough in any form/s
- You: visitors or vendors
By accessing the information on our website you agree that:
- You acknowledge that you are taking accountability for all your activities and for all content or content you post. You represent and warrant, to the best of your knowledge.
- The materials appearing on SteerThrough's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SteerThrough does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. SteerThrough may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, SteerThrough does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- For listing onto this platform you would abide by the agreement signed between us and you.
- The agreement signed for paid listed vendors would be discussed and signed and would be subject to discussion between both parties.
- All the information represented here is captured from reliable public sources and we do not hold any rights on any content/logo/ratings/web or page URL.
- We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been used in a way that gives rise to concerns of infringement, please inform about the same through the following email address [email protected]
- The vendors’ profiles and listings would be created by us. The vendors can also create profiles and listings after signing in to our portal.
- Post the required vendor profile/products/services verification the vendors would be allowed to get listed onto the portal.
- All rights are reserved with SteerThrough for approving any content/material/listings/profiles/postings/reviews, and cannot be challenged under any circumstances.
- SteerThrough does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- This site may contain links to third-party websites (“other sites”) that are not under SteerThrough’s control.
- We provide these links to you as a convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SteerThrough as of other sites or any association with operators of such other site.
- In no event shall SteerThrough or its associates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SteerThrough's website, even if SteerThrough or a SteerThrough authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- In its dealings with paying customers/vendors, SteerThrough shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however, caused, including (but not restricted to) loss of business or profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships loss of data and other financial loss. ("Financial loss" in this sense does not refer to the price you have paid for the service/s, which we may be liable to refund to you, in whole or in part, if the services rendered do not comply with the description stated while signing the business agreement or deals). SteerThrough's liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced amount of the relevant order.
- Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, SteerThrough is unable to perform an obligation due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the customer or vendor.
- We hold all the rights to approve/decline/modify/delete any information with respect to any section on the platform.
- It is imperative for vendors to know that visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".
- You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the content.
- Use of SteerThrough.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use SteerThrough.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. SteerThrough reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Platform if it is brought to SteerThrough's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state court located in Bangalore, Karnataka, in any action arising out of or relating to this Agreement. The parties waive any other venue to which either party might be entitled by domicile or otherwise.
- SteerThrough may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- The information represented here is collected and shown to the best of our abilities. Despite our efforts, the information on our website be occasionally inaccurate or out of date. All specifications, products, descriptions, and prices of products on the site are subject to change.
- The inclusion of any products or services on our website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. We reserve the right to discontinue any product or service at any time.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that the availability of the SteerThrough Services will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to SteerThrough Services may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services.
- If any of the vendors/represented organizations/product or service providers/product or service owners have any concerns, can write to us at [email protected] and we would take the concerns as a priority.